Asphalt 5 (iPhone, iPod touch)
Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2 (iPhone game)
Asphalt 5 is more than the prettiest girl at the dance – although the game has plenty of those, too. (Gameloft loves the ladies. You unlock female companions as you race through the career mode.) The tilt steering is very well done. I have few complaints about the level of responsiveness, although you can be too severe with your tilting, though. It is easy to overcorrect a turn or veer too wildly to avoid oncoming traffic, but a little practice cures this. There are multiple control options, but I recommend the default tilt steering above all of them as you only need to worry about tapping a brake and nitro button. As mentioned, Asphalt 5 is an arcade racer, so do not expect real-world physics. Occasionally, Asphalt 5 feels like a pinball game – but it never sells itself as a serious racer, so this is hardly a fault. In fact, since I usually prefer games like Burnout and Daytona USA over Gran Turismo, I found this endearing in Asphalt 5.
Asphalt 5′s career mode offers a host of different events, from straight races and time trials to drift contests. You collect dollars in many events, too, to boost your bottom line and buy new rides. The only event I had trouble with was cop chase where you need to eliminate a set number of rivals, Burnout-style. Now, I’m not expecting a game to roll over and take it, but the computer-controlled cars are way too psychic when it comes to avoiding your incoming swipes. Perhaps if Gameloft dialed back the number of eliminations required or at least made the rival racers a little less clairvoyant, these events wouldn’t be so dreaded by the second hour of play. Now, you can choose the events you want to play to get through a lot of career mode, but eventually you are forced into one of these events and it just brings the fun to a screeching halt.
Asphalt 5 includes a solid multiplayer mode, although you cannot play over the network. However, up to six players can jump into a bluetooth race or a Wi-Fi race and mix it up. Gameloft is also rolling out weekly circuit races via the new Asphalt Academy. This is a great addition to Asphalt and a smart borrow from Real Racing.
Hero of Sparta II (iPhone game)
Sailing back from Hell after many battles, Argos finally reaches the shores of his homeland: Sparta. But no human leaves Hades’ kingdom alive without consequences. A new odyssey begins for our hero – a journey that will force him face the gods, his fate and his own choices to answer for his arrogance!
THE NEXT-GEN ACTION GAME ON iPhone & iPod touch
A thrilling, non-stop hack’n’slash game jam-packed with action and innovation.
- Furious combat against even more colossal enemies: more combos, more violence!
- Hold your breath all along your adventure: each level provides the player a new experience – a new weapon, a new gameplay, a new power and more.
- Improved interaction with the environment: break gates, climb cliffs, ruin temples and force your way through all obstacles!
OPTIMIZED CONTROL SCHEME FOR INTENSE ACTION
- Advanced action virtual pad: don’t just tap the screen – actually aim your attacks!
- New 360° jump control offering more freedom and enhanced platforming gameplay: jump anywhere, even during fights to perform air combos.
A NEW ADVENTURE, A NEW GRAPHICAL REVOLUTION
- 12 levels to explore, set up in 8 new majestic environments: from Sparta to the depths and heights of Earth.
- Unique and exclusive 3GS graphics providing additional 3D, light and relief effects.
WRITE A NEW PAGE OF ARGOS’ LEGEND
- New powers & new weapons: only the best gear will give you a chance to survive the challenges ahead.
- Fight and kill the mythical foes that dare cross your path. But be warned: stronger enemies will always be lurking.
- Only the bravest warriors are worthy of entering the Arena. Will you be good enough to face the ultimate challenge?
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (iPhone game)
Let the Warrior Within take over your iPhone/iPod touch! One of the most anticipated video game franchises is finally available on the App Store. Hunted down by the Empress of Time, you’ll embark on a pirate ship and visit accursed palaces to triumph over evil.
A CONSOLE-QUALITY GAME
** Graphics optimized to push the technical capabilities of the iPhone.
** Enjoy an explosive mixture of intense fighting moves for an impressive level of quality for character animations.
** All the cinematics and voices from the console version will make you experience a great adventure in a fascinating world.
AN ICONIC VIDEO GAME SERIES
One of the most famous and anticipated video game franchises is finally on your iPhone/iPod touch in the Warrior Within edition that was acclaimed by critics and players when released on console.
A LONG PATH TO MAKE THE GOOD TRIUMPH
** 12 beautiful chapters in ancient palaces sheltering dozens of enemies
** Many enigmas and sinister traps to outsmart
LET THE WARRIOR WITHIN TAKE YOU OVER
Utilize the environment, numerous weapons, and your enemies themselves to develop your own unique fighting style and enjoy a great freedom in your moves.
A DARK AND VIOLENT ATMOSPHERE
** Hunted down by the Empress of Time, you will have to confront your destiny alone, fight legions of enemies and face all the ancient fears of humanity to survive. Embark on a pirate ship or visit accursed palaces and triumph over evil.
** Explore a mysterious island with fascinating environments that will immerse you in a thrilling gaming experience.
Zombie Infection (iPhone game)
The zombie infection has spread, fear and death is everywhere, and you’re headed straight for it in this non-stop survival adventure. Travel to South America as ex-soldier Damien Sharpe and reporter Alex Rayne as they try to uncover the origin of another zombie outbreak. Use an array of weapons at your disposal to blast through zombies, mutants and undead animals of all shapes and sizes. 10 action-packed Campaign levels will take you through favelas, mines, a zoo and many other locations.
* Survive 10 Campaign levels: Fight your way through favelas, mines, a zoo, docks, a boat & a secret lab
* Switch between 2 characters: Ex-soldier Damien Sharpe and reporter Alex Rayne
* A developed story set in South America where a corporation is testing an insidious virus on the locals
* Countless enemies of all kinds, including mutants & infected animals, each with unique abilities
* Finish off weakened zombies with brutal and amazing fatalities
This sequel to the popular, CRASH BANDICOOT NITRO KART 3D combines the same zany gameplay with a new adventure and multiplayer action. Fans can race as Crash or one of nine other characters on 12 unique tracks for a wild ride as they gather power-ups and a multitude of weapons to slow down opponents. Friends can also challenge each other in the all new multiplayer mode. Four players can race against each other, over the internet, in three different modes.
Street Fighter IV (iPhone, iPod touch)
Want to dominate Street Fighter IV and destroy all competition? Then you need to know the moves! Get in-depth profiles for all 25 characters including:
• Player Bios
• Move Lists
• Special Moves
• Super Combos
• Ultra Combos
Quickly determine each character’s strengths and most powerful moves to see if it fits your fighting style.
This complete application includes strategy videos for Abel, Akuma, Balrog, C. Viper, Ken, Ryu and Sagat. See each character in action while an expert explains how to execute key moves and best combos, complete with on-screen commands.
Don’t just fight. Dominate!
Let’s Golf 2 (iPhone game) by Gameloft
Looking for a faster, more colorful and fun golf experience? Then this newest edition of the popular Let’s Golf series is just the thing you need for the most exciting golf adventure you’ll ever find!
A GAME WITH CHARACTER
Liven up the sport with 8 fun characters, fully modeled in 3D. Customize your golfer with a selection of gear and clothes you can unlock to improve your skills.
GOLF AROUND THE GLOBE
Discover 108 holes of golf across 6 varied locations like Mount Olympus Golf Club, Aztec Temple, a Winter Wonderland in Greenland, a tree-filled Bavaria, the spectacular English Countryside and even the wild Royal Safari in Kenya. Each spot has its own challenges to overcome that grow in difficulty.
Each character has their own unique super power that can give them an unexpected edge. Pull off unbelievable shots by stopping the ball at will, making it super-sticky or by even rewinding time.
PLAY A ROUND WITH FRIENDS
Grab a friend and play against each other in one of 3 different multiplayer modes: Online Wi-Fi, Local Wi-Fi & Bluetooth. You can also challenge the world by climbing the online leaderboard and unlocking achievements on Gameloft LIVE! for being one of the best golfers around.
A WHOLE NEW GAME
Spice up your game with new modes for a totally different way to play. Enjoy an in-depth Career mode and new challenges like Shoot Out where you eliminate 1 player after each hole, and Closest to Pin where players put it all on the line with a single shot.
Gangstar (iPhone/iPod game)
Gangstar is one of the most ambitious games iPhone games we have ever played. The game itself is a lot like the Grand Theft Auto series and it takes its cues from San Andreas in particular. This time around, you play as a hispanic thug named Pedro who has recently escaped a Mexican prison to find a new life in Los Angeles. Your partner in crime is former prison mate Juanito.
The game features six different play environments — the Pacific, North Africa, Italy, Normandy, Germany, and Ardennes — across 16 levels, each of which offers 25-30 minutes of playtime (6+ hours total, estimated), basically double that of the iPhone original.
While much of the combat is carried out running, dodging, and ducking through the various environs on foot, airplanes, motorcycles, and tanks are also thrown into the mix there’s a local WiFi multiplayer option available that features an in-game text chat system (to help dole out the smack). The option to override the in-game audio track with music from your iTunes library has been provided, as well.
Download:Brothers In Arms 2-v1.0.9-weGeeks.part1.rar
Brothers In Arms 2-v1.0.9-weGeeks.part2.rar
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (iPhone game)
Rayman, the world-famous video game icon, is back and ready for action! Relive all the enjoyment of Rayman 2: The Great Escape, the game that brought the armless hero into 3D environments for the first time!
Blades of Fury (iPhone game)
Here comes a new challenger! Prove your bravery & establish your own fighting style through epic duels to cast your name among the greatest heroes, and be remembered in history. Alone against the computer or against your friends in multiplayer gaming sessions, experience an explosive and accessible fighting experience thanks to an arcade-style gameplay. Blades of Fury is the ultimate one-on-one fighting game available for iPhone and iPod touch, offering numerous game modes, and a wide array of playable fighters and fighting combinations.
* 10 characters, each with their own weapon and fighting style, offering about 20 different attacks & combos
* 10 arenas that take you to unusual, yet sumptuous locations, each with its own unique atmosphere
* 4 single-player game modes: Story, Arcade, Survival, and Practice
* A Multiplayer mode for duels with friends via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection
* Two control schemes providing virtual buttons to tap or drag
* Access to your personal music library: Play any music stored on your device during the game
Hero of Sparta (iphone game)
You wake up alone on an unknown beach – your boat and entire fleet missing… It’s the beginning of an epic odyssey to find out just what game the gods are playing with you, King Argos. Your fate now lies in their hands. Battle like the fierce Spartan warrior you are to avoid a tragic death as you journey from the Oracle’s Island, Atlantis and finally to the depths of the Underworld. You will fight the most phenomenal monsters from mythology, defy Cerberus and the Cyclops, and challenge the gods themselves! It’s your chance to write your own legend… if you can survive this mythic adventure.
* A full 3D experience: move in 3 dimensions in superb and varied 3D environments.
* iPhone-specific controls: unleash the hero’s special powers by performing touch screen move combos.
* 8 different levels to explore: the mysterious Atlantis, the depths of the Underworld, and more.
* Face legions of enemies and the most impressive mythical creatures such as the Cyclops or Cerberus.
* Fabulous equipment and 5 mythic weapons to upgrade: draw your mythic swords, ax, and bow!
* Fight, explore, solve puzzles – more than a basic hack’n’slash: a real odyssey.
Suit up and rocket into the action as Iron Man or War Machine in the official movie game on iPhone/iPod touch.
PLAY WITH IRON MAN OR WAR MACHINE
Play as Iron Man for speed and agility or suit up as War Machine for maximum firepower. Both suits offer easy-to-learn controls and the ability to run, hover and fly at will. You’ll also have the chance to jump into the Mark IV, Mark VI, Stealth and underwater suits. Whether you prefer to pound your foes in melee combat with your fists or to lay down the destruction from a far with your weapons, you can upgrade your suit after each stage with improved weaponry and abilities to devastate your foes.
A BLOCKBUSTER GAME
Based on the most anticipated film of the year, Iron Man 2 delivers all the same action and excitement you’d expect from the movie with epic battles and massive enemies that will leave your chest pounding.
Tony Stark’s enemies have their own super suited droness and they want to take Iron Man and War Machine down. Fight Ultimo, Firepower, Whiplash and armies of other enemies to prove that the only the original armored hero is the best.
THIS FIGHT IS GLOBAL
Battle across 9 locations across the globe constructed in full 3D, from Stark Expo in New York to a jungle war zone in Somalia.
Get charged for battle with a powerful rock metal soundtrack including the rock classic, “Iron Man”.
Connect to Gameloft Live and unlock 25 different achievements that you show off to friends and prove you’re a real Iron Man.
# Category: Games
# Released: 22 April 2010
# Version: 1.0.0
# 1.0.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
# 240 MB
# Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
Fishing Kings (iPhone game)
* 15 beautiful 3D fishing spots from around the world, including saltwater fishing in the Bahamas.
* Catch over 30 species of fish depending on your location, including bass, piranha and marlin
* The underwater camera puts you in the heart of the action as you struggle to reel in the big one!
* Gameplay provides a true-to-life fishing experience with plenty of real fishing options and tactics
* Open up your tackle box to access a wide range of gear to catch the right fish in the right location
* Unlock achievements in your Gameloft LIVE! profile, show off your best scores on the dedicated website and vie for the title of Best Fisher
PES 2010 (iPhone game)
You make the moment – The champion of football video games has finally arrived on iPhone and iPod touch! Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2010.
Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts:
The uniquely designed true flow™ control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilising the iPhone’s intuitive accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. A stunning visual environment a
What’s new in Version 1.1
- Now supports Apple iOS 4.0
- Various minor bug fixes including stats generating
- – keyboard pop up was fixed. Apologies to everyone who experienced this.