kết quả từ 1 tới 3 trên 3

Hướng Dẫn Removal EFI lock Or Firmware Lock Macbook 2018-2019-2020- My Skype : haisung4344

Ðến Từ
    TP. Hồ Chí Minh
    Thành Viên Thứ: 430369
    Bài gửi

Hướng Dẫn Removal EFI lock Or Firmware Lock Macbook 2018-2019-2020- My Skype : haisung4344

Bước 1) Format a flash drive GUID partition scheme and Mac OS Extended format. Name it Firmware. ( Cần có một USB )

Bước 2)
    Drag the attached SCBO file to your Desktop. If you are using Webmail, you will need to save the attachment to your Desktop. (chép file xuống )

Bước 3)
    Open Terminal. ( mở Terminal )

Bước 4)
    Paste the following command into the terminal window and press enter:

cp ~/Desktop/SCBO-signed.bin /Volumes/Firmware/.SCBO You should get a new line, no errors.

Bước 5) Paste the following command into the terminal window and press enter:
    (Dùng lệnh )
    cp ~/Desktop/SCBO-signed.bin /Volumes/Firmware/._SCBO You should get a new line, no errors.

Bước 6) Eject the flash drive. ( Rút USB )

Bước 7)
    Turn off the customer's computer. (Tắt máy )

Bước 8)
    Insert the flash drive.( Ghim USB )

Bước 9)
    Turn on the customer's computer and immediately hold down the Option key. (Giữ phím Option )
    You should see the lock symbol for a second and then it will restart to the Startup Manager.

Bước 10) If you see a PIN lock after these steps, reset the NVRAM with Command-Option-P-R.
    (Bấm 1 lúc 4 phím Command-Option-P-R )

The EFI password is now removed. Vậy là ngon lành hết lock

Unlock/Remove Bios Password , Computrace all Laptops -- My Skype : haisung4344
    Quick reply to this message Trả lời       

Ðến Từ
    TP. Hồ Chí Minh
    Bài gửi

Reply: Hướng Dẫn Removal EFI lock Or Firmware Lock Macbook 2018-2019-2020- My Skype : haisung4344

Ðến Từ
    TP. Hồ Chí Minh
    Bài gửi

Reply: Hướng Dẫn Removal EFI lock Or Firmware Lock Macbook 2018-2019-2020- My Skype : haisung4344

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -